At Steeles Tavern Manor, we seek to provide privacy and luxury for your Shenandoah Valley getaway. Located between Lexington and Staunton and close to both Charlottesville and Harrisonburg, VA, we offer guests a choice of lodging options including secluded cabin rentals and modern, yet historic, B&B accommodations. We’re easy to work with, but we do have a few simple rules!
- Room rates are based on double occupancy. There is a $30 charge per night per person for additional guests.
- We offer a smoke-free environment. No smoking inside the Manor or cabins. Designated outdoor smoking areas are available. Guests unable to comply with this policy will be charged a $250 cleaning fee and asked to find alternate accommodations.
- Manor Check In: Anytime between 3 to 8 PM. After 8 PM is gladly accommodated with advance notice.
- Cabin Check In: Anytime after 4 PM. All cabins are self check in.
- Check Out: 11 AM at the Manor, 12 noon for the Cabins.
- Children 13 and over are permitted when accompanied by a mature adult.
- Pets are not permitted on the property, with the exception of our dog-friendly Pond View Cabin. Certified service animals as recognized by Titles II and III of the ADA are permitted.
- Candles are not permitted in the Manor or cabins. Guests will be charged a minimum of $25 (plus replacement cost of damaged items) for cleaning of any wax residue. We have battery operated candles you are welcome to use.
- For the security of our guests and property we use exterior Ring security cameras (audio disabled) at the Manor front door and cabin parking areas. These devices can’t monitor any private spaces on the property.
For all reservations, we require an advance payment of 50% of your stay which is charged to your credit card when you make the reservation.
On the morning of the day you’re scheduled to arrive, we will charge the balance of your stay to your credit card. If you wish to use a different credit card, gift certificate or cash, then let us know prior to your arrival.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover are preferred methods of payment. Please notify us if you would like to use cash, check, or gift certificates.
If you cancel your reservation more than 14 days before your arrival date (30 days for the months of May and October) we will issue you a full refund less a $30 cancellation fee.
If you cancel your reservation 14 days or less before your arrival date (30 days for the months of May and October) you are responsible for the full amount of your reservation.
“No-shows” will be charged for their entire stay, including packages.
No refunds for early departure.
Deposits are not transferable to another date unless the change is requested more than 14 days (30 days for May and October) in advance of your stay. Changes made to reservations are subject to a $30 change fee.
CABIN EARLY CHECK IN
If you plan on arriving before 4 pm, please call us on the day of your arrival to check if your cabin is ready. If it is, an early check in might be possible. The charge for an early arrival is $10 for every 30 minutes prior to 4 pm. Charges will be automatically made to your credit card on file.
Have you stayed with us before? If so, we’ll waive up to $20 of early check in fees.
Remember, an early check in is not guaranteed and not always possible. Always call on the day of arrival first to see if the cabin is ready for an early check in.
PET POLICY FOR POND VIEW CABIN
- Dogs older than 6 months are welcome.
- We have grounds and a walking trail that your dog will enjoy here. We ask when walking your dog, please use a leash.
- Please bring your dog’s favorite travel bed as our blankets, furniture, and bed are not meant to be doggie beds. We would appreciate if all paws remain on the floor and the dogs stay off furniture and the bed.
- If left inside the cabin unattended and not crated, you will be responsible for any damages.
- Please clean up after your dog each time they go outside, so that other guests can enjoy their stay.
- Maximum: 2 dogs
- Pet fee: $30 per day per dog