We love a beautiful winter retreat, especially if it’s spent with your sweetheart in a beautiful cabin surrounded by the unbeatable beauty of the Shenandoah Valley. You’ll find the #1-rated romantic cabin getaways in Virginia right here at Steeles Tavern Manor. Our luxury cabins in Virginia are situated on our 50-acre property, offering views of the distant Allegheny Mountains and the picturesque Shenandoah Valley.
Whether you spend your romantic cabin getaways in Virginia outside exploring or snuggled in by the gentle roar of the fireplace with a good book, a glass of wine, and your sweetheart, you’ll be hard-pressed to find a better spot to relax and indulge. Though our cabins are perfect for intimate romantic getaways throughout the year, there’s something special about visiting during the quiet, tranquil, and chilly winter season.
Perhaps it’s because the chilly temperatures outside offer the perfect excuse to curl up and stay cozy inside – or maybe it’s thanks to the unique and quiet beauty that winter brings to the Shenandoah Valley. If you venture outside during your romantic cabin getaways in Virginia, you’ll find plenty of things to do in the area.
Our romantic cabins are near the Blue Ridge Parkway and Shenandoah National Park, and we’re centrally located between the bustling towns of Staunton and Lexington, Virginia. We offer a range of curated packages to enjoy during your romantic cabin getaways in Virginia. We have everything you need to create memories that will last a lifetime. Isn’t it time you booked this winter’s #1-rated romantic cabin getaways in Virginia?
Romantic Cabin Getaways in Virginia Start Here
This winter, carve out some time for you and your sweetheart for one of the most romantic cabin getaways in Virginia you’ll ever experience. The combination of pastoral scenery and dramatic mountain vistas in this part of the Shenandoah Valley is truly unbeatable – especially when you don’t have the busy crowds of summer and fall to contend with.
Though we do offer a traditional (and luxurious!) Bed and Breakfast experience in our exquisite Manor House, we also offer five unique and well-appointed cabins that provide a more private and intimate getaway experience. Each of these cabins is unique, reflecting different elements of our gorgeous property and the surrounding area.
Though distinctly decorated, each of our cabins in Virginia comes outfitted with king-size beds, a private outdoor hot tub, a living space with a fireplace, full kitchens, and outdoor decks with gas grills. Apart from these standard amenities, each of our cabins offers a unique getaway. From our brand-new tree-top cabin to the spacious pond cabin, you’ll find something to love about each of these romantic cabin getaways in Virginia.
- Our Ivy Cabin has been recently renovated and redecorated and sits at the highest point on our property, overlooking the Shenandoah Valley and Allegheny mountains in the distance. Sunsets from this cabin’s panoramic front porch are spectacular.
- The Sunset cabin offers a sense of tranquility that can’t be matched. From here, you’ll enjoy 180-degree views of the Allegheny Mountains, and from the back, you’ll enjoy 100 acres of unspoiled forest.
- The Pond View Cabin is perfect for wildlife lovers. It overlooks a spring-fed pond in the back, where you can even enjoy a bit of catch-and-release fishing. This cabin is also dog-friendly when you don’t want to leave your furry family members at home.
- The Treetop Cabin is the first of our newer cabins, and as its name suggests, it sits high above the ground in a grove of trees, from which you’ll enjoy a magnificent view of the valley and grounds at our Shenandoah Valley Bed and Breakfast.
- Our final cabin is the Mountain View Cabin, which offers gorgeous views of the grounds and the Allegheny Mountains in the distance.
Unlike stays inside the manor house in our traditional guest rooms, these romantic cabin getaways in Virginia don’t include daily breakfast or other meals. However, we offer a range of packages, including breakfast in your cabin and a steak dinner.
Romantic Things to do in the Shenandoah Valley
From experience with our guests over the years, we know that most romantic cabin getaways in Virginia involve much time spent enjoying the cabins and grounds. That’s why we’ve put in so much effort to make each cabin comfortable and memorable. Winter is a beautiful time of year in the Shenandoah Valley. From big adventures to romantic evenings out, there are plenty of romantic things to do in the Shenandoah Valley during your romantic cabin getaways in Virginia.
From big adventures outside to cozy fireside chats, we think romantic cabin getaways in Virginia are the perfect antidote to any stress you may have. We’ve included a few of our favorite romantic things to do in the Shenandoah Valley this winter to fan the flames of romance.
- Bundle up and take a winter hike. There are plenty of great hikes and walking trails around us that are suitable for winter, including the popular Crabtree Falls, VA.
- There’s no need to limit scenic drives in the area to fall – the stark winter landscapes bring their own unique beauty to places like Skyline Drive in Shenandoah National Park and even the Blue Ridge Parkway.
- Head out for a day visiting the best wineries in northern Virginia!
- Staunton is considered one of the best towns for food lovers in the area, making these Staunton Restaurants a spectacular place to wine and dine with your sweetheart during your romantic cabin getaways in Virginia!
- Shop for hidden treasures together at one of Staunton’s nine antique shops and markets, or take a short drive to Verona and enjoy the Factory Antique Mall, one of the largest in the country.
- Let us know if you’re here celebrating a life milestone or other special occasion – we’d love to help you surprise your sweetheart with one of our amazing romantic packages!
A stay with us at Steeles Tavern Manor is your gateway to unforgettable romantic cabin getaways in Virginia. You’re free to spend your time here however you please, but we know you’ll leave feeling refreshed and reconnected after a few days here. Book your romantic cabin getaways in Virginia today!