Now that the glorious colors of fall in the Shenandoah Valley are behind us, it’s time to turn our attention to the stark, cold, beautiful winter before us. If you’re looking for a cozy winter retreat, you won’t find anywhere better than our #1-rated romantic Shenandoah Valley Bed and Breakfast. We’re nested in the heart of the scenic Shenandoah Valley, near top area attractions like Shenandoah National Park and the Blue Ridge Parkway. We offer an unparalleled romantic escape in this beautiful paradise.
Though there are plenty of things to do in the Shenandoah Valley, including in the nearby towns of Staunton and Lexington, we know romantic getaways are meant for connection. Staying at our romantic Shenandoah Valley Bed and Breakfasts is the perfect place to find these connections – and to have a little fun with your sweetheart when it’s called for, too.
Our romantic Shenandoah Valley Bed and Breakfasts offers our guests unmatched hospitality, refined elegance, and an exceedingly romantic spot to slow down, unplug, and destress – particularly important as we enter into one of the busiest seasons of the year. Treat yourself to the relaxing and romantic escape you need this winter, and start planning your romantic getaways to the Shenandoah Valley before the season has come and gone. Book your room at our romantic Bed and Breakfast in the Shenandoah Valley today!
Most Romantic Shenandoah Valley Bed and Breakfast
Whether you’re the type of couple that needs a cozy space to turn inwards for the weekend and ignore the rest of the world outside, or you’d rather plan one adventure after the other, you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for at our romantic Shenandoah Valley Bed and Breakfast. Our Inn sits on a stunning 50-acre parcel of land in Virginia’s Shenandoah Valley, nested between Skyline Drive in Shenandoah National Park and the famed Blue Ridge Parkway.
We offer guests easy access to the best things to do in the Shenandoah Valley, whether at these treasured outdoor destinations or in the charming, trendy towns of Lexington and Staunton. There’s truly no shortage of things to do in the Shenandoah Valley – but, just as importantly, there’s plenty of space to relax, unwind, and forget about the outside world for a while when you stay with us at our romantic Shenandoah Valley Bed and Breakfast.
Our romantic Shenandoah Valley Bed and Breakfast is situated in a historic manor that dates back to 1916. Historically, this house served as a place for weary travelers to rest their heads before becoming a private home. The building was once again opened to guests in 1994 when it was renovated into a Bed and Breakfast. Today, we’re honored to continue operating this home as a true destination for travelers, particularly those looking for a romantic getaway in the Shenandoah Valley.
Our romantic Shenandoah Valley Bed and Breakfast has just five elegant guest rooms. Each guestroom has been tastefully and thoughtfully decorated with our guests’ needs at the forefront of our minds. The rooms feature queen or king beds, gas or electric fireplaces, luxurious robes and linens, and thoughtful amenities. Some also include jacuzzi tubs for those added indulgent soaks you don’t get to have at home.
One of life’s simplest pleasures is laying back in bed and enjoying a relaxing morning while someone else prepares breakfast for you. That’s precisely what you’ll find at our romantic Shenandoah Valley Bed and Breakfast. We take great pride in crafting and serving a delicious breakfast for you to enjoy every morning of your stay. It offers the perfect fuel for whatever adventures lie ahead that day. Our breakfast menu rotates daily and includes as many fresh and local ingredients as possible.
Things to do in the Shenandoah Valley This Winter
While you may not want to leave the cozy, elegant spaces of our romantic Bed and Breakfast in the Shenandoah Valley (we could hardly blame you), we know from experience that our guests do enjoy getting out and exploring the simple beauty of the Shenandoah Valley, no matter the season. We’re happy to help you enjoy all the best things to do in the Shenandoah Valley this winter, including providing excellent restaurant recommendations and more.
From big adventures outside to cozy fireside chats, there are plenty of things to do in the Shenandoah Valley. We’ve included a few favorites below to inspire that romantic getaway to the Shenandoah Valley this winter.
- There are some really fantastic wineries in northern Virginia, and sipping and swirling your way from one to the next is a great way to enjoy your getaway at our romantic Shenandoah Valley Bed and Breakfast.
- You don’t have to go to area wineries to enjoy great wine. You can wine and dine with your sweetheart in Staunton’s charming, foodie-friendly town, which is home to some truly fantastic restaurants.
- Before dinner, wander the streets of downtown Staunton and visit one of Staunton’s nine antique shops and markets. Antique lovers should also take a short drive to Verona and enjoy the Factory Antique Mall, one of the largest in the country.
- Scenic drives on the Blue Ridge Parkway or Skyline Drive in the Shenandoah National Park aren’t just for fall – they are also gorgeous in the winter! It’s a great tie for wildlife watching, too.
- Believe it or not, hiking is one of the many great things to do in the Shenandoah Valley in the winter. The landscapes are dramatically different at this time of year, and it offers a great way to get out and see something beautiful with your sweetheart. Consider taking the short hike to one of our favorite waterfalls, Crabtree Falls.
Romance is at the heart of what we do here at our romantic Shenandoah Valley Bed and Breakfast. We’d love nothing more than to share it with you before the year is over. Book your room today!